Slipmat Streaming Engine streaming keys now available

I have OBS (and used to use chew.tv) so it sounds like this is very similar to that setup. I’d love to try and test it out and report back as shows go on. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there!
I have read the instructions and completely comply with them. I have a weekly podcast music show (every Wednesday) and I do and a separate bi weekly one (every other Sunday) as well. I did them on chew but with it going away I’d love to try out your streaming engine and report how it goes (and hopefully continue using it for all future shows).

1 Like

Hi @ToddGilbert, you seem to be missing the only thing mentioned as a requirement in the first post in this topic. Comply with that and you should be automatically be added to the insiders group in few hours time :slight_smile:

I was having the hardest time finding the tutorial. My apologies. All set now. :slight_smile:Just finished the advanced tutorial and got a certified badge. :slight_smile:

Just checked, you’ve been added to the group @ToddGilbert – welcome! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Need for tutorials

We’re a broadcast based out of Detroit that has been on the air for 10 years now. We’d love to test this and see this platform grow, as after Chew was shutdown, we lost our main streaming platform. We normally broadcast every Wednesday from 7pm - 10pm (US//Detroit time). If there is an opening to stream & test during this time we’d love to be a part of it and will do our best to provide useful feedback on the service.

1 Like

I/we would like to test the new engine. We understand the limitations, and have read and will comply with the instructions.

3 Likes

@FidgetRadio - you’re added in :slight_smile:

For others, I repeat myself once more: Read the instructions from the first post of this topic if you are interested in the alpha program.

2 Likes

@uninen Thank you! Much appreciated. :¬)

1 Like

Hi, I am good to test this out and give feedback :slight_smile:

I understand the limitations also and will comply with the instructions :smiley:

Thanks

Lithgow

4 Likes

Welcome @Advance! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Read the instructions, am interested in testing this!

I would like the stream key if possible. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi DJ Jim Funk! Welcome.
Have you read and followed the instructions?
You don’t appear to have obtained the necessary badge here in Backstage (to do so just complete the conversation with Discobot) and you haven’t made the confirmation required as per the first post here.
They’re both super-easy steps to complete and then the admins will allocate you your keys.

2 Likes

Hi there, I’ve just recently joined and did what Fidget said and now have key, good luck.

3 Likes

I have read and comply with the instructions

Hi @Stchris88! It doesn’t look like you’ve attained the correct badge yet. Please make sure you read the first post in this conversation completely and follow all of the instructions - the Certified badge is easy to get if you follow the directions.

I think I completed it.

Hi all. Please read Slipmat Beta 30 Released.

I’m closing this topic as we’re not growing the insiders group for the moment and the new trial encoder is generally available for everyone.

1 Like