Slipmat Streaming Engine streaming keys now available

Ping @satai, @Chemic, @Dubio - you completed all steps, so you’re automatically in. Find the insiders forum for all relevant info and please do leave feedback and comment about features that don’t work or work well! :slight_smile: Also, Welcome! \o/

3 Likes

I would love to be added to this test if it’s still available! I have the Certified badge and have streamed weekly using OBS for the past 6 years.

2 Likes

We have plenty of room for more DJs still – the more active you are, the better :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would like to test this with various DJ apps, Thank you so much!

I would like to be one of the testers. Will be travelling a lot for the next couple weeks. By the time I get back home Chew will be shut down.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for your interest in the testing. Please read the instructions from the first post before posting here. I’ve liked all the posts that have been confirmed and added to the testing group :slight_smile:

1 Like

im interested thanks

1 Like

Hey there, looking to perform some testing with you guys and providing feedback in efforts to help develop the program.

1 Like

Hi, I’m experienced using OBS, so I think I can handle this!

2 Likes

Hi @michaelabsher - you’ve been added to the group – thanks for joining in! :slight_smile:

As most of the posters here haven’t actually read the instructions which puts more work for me and the team, I’ve amended the instructions a bit.

Read the instructions from the first post if you are interested in the alpha program.

2 Likes

I have OBS (and used to use chew.tv) so it sounds like this is very similar to that setup. I’d love to try and test it out and report back as shows go on. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there!
I have read the instructions and completely comply with them. I have a weekly podcast music show (every Wednesday) and I do and a separate bi weekly one (every other Sunday) as well. I did them on chew but with it going away I’d love to try out your streaming engine and report how it goes (and hopefully continue using it for all future shows).

1 Like

Hi @ToddGilbert, you seem to be missing the only thing mentioned as a requirement in the first post in this topic. Comply with that and you should be automatically be added to the insiders group in few hours time :slight_smile:

I was having the hardest time finding the tutorial. My apologies. All set now. :slight_smile:Just finished the advanced tutorial and got a certified badge. :slight_smile:

Just checked, you’ve been added to the group @ToddGilbert – welcome! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Need for tutorials

We’re a broadcast based out of Detroit that has been on the air for 10 years now. We’d love to test this and see this platform grow, as after Chew was shutdown, we lost our main streaming platform. We normally broadcast every Wednesday from 7pm - 10pm (US//Detroit time). If there is an opening to stream & test during this time we’d love to be a part of it and will do our best to provide useful feedback on the service.

1 Like

I/we would like to test the new engine. We understand the limitations, and have read and will comply with the instructions.

3 Likes

@FidgetRadio - you’re added in :slight_smile:

For others, I repeat myself once more: Read the instructions from the first post of this topic if you are interested in the alpha program.

2 Likes

@uninen Thank you! Much appreciated. :¬)

1 Like