What is your current set up?

Great set up :sunglasses:

Hy i m using traktor s4 mk3 at the Moment and i m really happy with it.

For producing i mostly Use maschine mk3

2 Likes

I’m still a listener :slight_smile: but my relatively old setup is…
Traktor S8
Traktor X1 (pair)
Audio 8 interface
DJM-700
SL-1210mk2 (pair)
KRK - VXT 6 monitors
KRK - 10s sub

:sunglasses:

5 Likes

Some nice kit there :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hi there Guys & Girls, i’m New to this community but have been DJing on & off for over 25yrs
My current setup is …

2 x Technics 1200 mk2
2 x Pioneer CDJ 2000 Nexus
1 x Bozak AR-4 Rotary mixer
1 x Pioneer RMX 1000
2 x KRK Rokit 6G2 monitors

4 Likes

Here’s my current setup :smiley:

5 Likes

2 x Technics 1200 MK 5
1 x Mastersound Radius 4V
1 x Allen Heath Xone 96
2 x Pioneer CDJ 2000 NXS 2
1 x Pioneer RMX 1000
2 x Sennheiser HD 25

7 Likes

Well, the home setup is a Traktor S5 and a Midi Fighter Twister, with 2x D2s attached if I want the extra surface area. For gig use, I usually bring the S5 + Twister but if the club has at least 2 or 3 CDJs and a decent mixer, I’ll play through that. I love what you can do with Traktor but sometimes there isn’t room to set up the S5…

1 Like

Rane 12s and 72. If I’m running vinyl, I’ll break out the M5G’s and will use either the Rane 72 or the Pioneer S9. Once in a blue moon I’ll use the Vestax VCI-380 if it’s a really short duration gig and/or I’m feeling lazy on hauling a bunch of equipment.

QSC for small sized & PA only events. DB Technologies and RCF for main rigs.

Shure QLXD mics.

Lighting is primarily Chauvet Hybrid 140s and other Chauvet fixtures these days. Have also owned/used many other Martin and Lightwave Research fixtures back in the day.

1 Like

Hello! This is my current (Traktor) set up:

2x Technics, Traktor Z2, F1 and X1, Roland VT-3, 2x Dicer (Sennheiser Mic, Audio 6 & Yamaha MG10XU just for Streaming purposes).

My (Serato) backup set up: 2x Numark HDX, Reloop Elite Mixer, 2 Dicer, Akai AFX.

4 Likes

Hi there! I’m using now a Numark Scratch, Vestax 3000 with MidiNoteFader attached, Vestax QFO, Laptop/vynils. And starting also with Pocket Operators some how, just for fun. :sweat_smile:

animation television GIF

2 Likes

I’m using a denon 8000 and x2 1210s with some tannoy speakers, i have hs7s on my production set up with ableton, push, a tb3 & midi keyboard

Photo is easier for me. I suffer from a ever increasing mystery neuro issue that can play hell at times. I used to be vinyl, then DVS, now this set up. All are valid and wonderful. I need to map as many functions as

possible though for ease and flow. Even with my condition I knock out 55-60 tracks in a two hour slot.
The second XDJ was victim to my stupidity and a cup of coffee. At the time a 2000$ mistake. ALWAYS keep your drink separate and hopefully on a lower height that equipment.

1 Like

nice set ups man!

:metal:thanks. Do my best to Frankenstein a decent monster to play on. I built the table myself and did it to my specs to eliminate any back issues but I should have used a lighter wood or ripped the lumber to reduce weight. It is a real pain to move. I made sure to manufacture it nice and stable and it handles a decent amount of shock so it’s totally stable for decks.

1 Like

Very simple. Virtual DJ on a Dell laptop, a Traktor Z1 mixer, and with small lights, mouse and tiny mousemat the whole lot fits in a backback. Once upon a time that was great when it came to flying overseas to work but now, well, it works for livestreaming from the lounge!

1 Like

Using 2x Numark TTX and Numark DMX06 so just vinyls here. Gathering slowly more records and now having about 1000 vinyls everything from house to hardcore.

2 Likes

Hello! My home office includes Pioneer XDJ-XZ with a pair of KRK Rokit G6’s, controlling Serato DJ Pro. Running sound to external soundcard in my main pc that handles streaming content.

1 Like

My setup:
Macbook pro with traktor pro on
Numark M6 mixer
Native instruments X1 twice + F1
2 Gemini PT1000 turntables
Windows PC from which the streaming goes

1 Like

Well ive been quiet for a while, had a hectic move and lost my job to the pandemic, had to keep my gf happy and focus on other rooms before the man cave, had to do it on a mega budget and use old things ive had for years but its pretty epic!

First time ive ever had a sound room or everything connected and actually working as it should be!

I’ve been practicing live streaming and im admin on a facebook radio show but not sure how long that will hold.

Been Doing music for well over 10 years, from house party, club, festival, warehouse to mega scale outdoor raves.

I ran a soundsystem for around 8 years, now im focusing on music production, i stopped doing events to focus on work, spraying pro audio soundsystems for a top company but the virus has left no orders and since been made redundant, now there no partys.

My set up consists of a lenovo laptop ideapad500, a rowland duo capture ex soundcard, a tb3, akai 25 keyboard, push1, x2 yam hs7 monitors, orico powered Hubs and hard drive bay. For Dj i use x2 technics 1210’s, a denon mcx8000, seinheiser hd25 headphones, a cheap mic (needs replacing), pioneer 1 616 amp, kenwood amp, x1 tannoy 2way, x2 tannoy revolution 3 way floor standers. The foam was from foam factory in the uk, 12 big traps, 12 small, 48 thick tiles, 24 thin, x2 pairs of heavy curtains. I produce on Ableton Live. use xsplit for streams, obs for tuition and desktop capture. engine for denon device and rekord box for those pioneer devices!

Need help finishing my authentication on here, i need a mentor please help if you can!

Much Love!

2 Likes