Introduce yourself

Just a quick reminder for anyone who’s waiting for an invite or has a friend that is waiting; the invite status page has been upgraded, it shows more detailed info about the process, potential problems with the status and also a link you can share to a fellow DJ for taking a look / helping with the process.

Take a look if you or your friend is waiting for an invite (and ask a personal link for debugging if you want to help a friend out!):

7 Likes

Thanks I hope I can play here!

3 Likes

Was up man, hope all is shmeed

1 Like

Yiii! I’ve got my DJ profile set-up now, thanks @ll! I am Xavier Poulin AKA CoFFeeBoy. I begin my Journey into electronic music (I play w/ a small NUMARK Controller), so I am A Listener @ present; but really enjoy to provide Feed-Back. I am currently in Paris, but lived 7 Years abroad (UK & Germany). Find out more: >>>> Twitter, Skype, WhatsApp, Instagram, fb SnapChat: xpoulin

Cheers @ll !!!

8 Likes

Welcome friend!!!

I play a radioshow with a mixtrack3 haha. Don’t ever let that stop you. I’ve crab walked my way into a loop sampled rodeo with this thing. Give a carpenter a shovel and he’ll learn how to dig you a house.

5 Likes

I go by Rek Aviles as my online and DJ alias. Been DJing since the 90s, started with house parties and moved to club spots before I relocated to Miami Florida in 03. Considered myself retired at that point but that didn’t last long and I had to scratch that itch.

Didn’t want to start over and do the whole grind of supporting the seen and finding a new crew to get a residency, so I moved to software (traktor) and figured out how to stream online. That was enough for me, been streaming online for about 10 yrs now. There’s been a big change in how ppl take on audio so the virtual station I was apart of, Faderwave.com, ended and the DJs went their separate ways. Now I’m looking for a replacement to host my show(s).

Currently joined CUE and have been streaming weekly for almost a yr but they still need to grow. Also, it’s audio only which turns some of the DJs I know off from joining… not sure why that is but it does.

As for what I spin, now it’s mostly Deep House, melodic techno. I also have a housey and hard techno side as well. Used to play liquid DnB but I now just listen to others. I don’t have to time to dig for so man

Looking forward to hearing some of you on here. Although I’m not going to lie, this platform is not the easiest to nav through and figure things out but maybe the issue is that now one is live right now. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’ll be on at 9eastern tonight with EP 59 of Radio4Ravers - come check it out to get a feel for the streaming player.

Also, welcome!

4 Likes

Yo! Im DJ1L from Milwaukee, WI. just looking to mix old school hip hop videos and stream my sets live. you can find my style on Vimeo. thanks for the opportunity. word.

6 Likes

Hiii Everyone. I am Vida. I DJ live weekend seminar events, and C-Virus has alllllll my gigs cancelled for March, April and Probably May. I am going stir crazy and would love an invite so I can just DJ and stream and not stress about the World rn.

I also wanna say, this platform is very cool. I dig how each forum has it’s timeline on the side. And, I’m grateful yall made this site. Hope yall are doing well, in spite of what’s up in the World rn. Cheers!

5 Likes

Good to hear this. I was trying to test out twitch earlier today, but couldn’t sort it out. Then, I found this site!!

2 Likes

MKE representtttttt \o/ \o/ \o/ I’m a Miltowner too :wave:

2 Likes

Hello everyone! My name is Teppo from Tampere, Finland. Also known as eimink or DJ MRE. I’ve been doing DJ gigs every now and then since late 90s and started producing my own tunes around that time as well. I also used to be resident DJ at Club96 in Kajaani back in 2006 or so. My day job is in IT managing DevOps people.

Looking forward to start streaming my DJ sets here as this seems to be much better platform than Twitch (where I already stream some gaming) for it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi all, Major Trouble here. Based in San Francisco, CA, I found my way here as we’re under lockdown for the next three weeks and am looking to bring some tunes to my friends to help them through this isolation! Looking forward to learning more and streaming soon!

4 Likes

Hey,

I can be booked worldwide.
You want me to preform in your venue?
Just send me a message.

I’m not playing on every location, only exclusive clubs I’m interested in, I do maximum 1 performance a month, bringing good equipment.

Deviate DJ & VJ

1 x Pioneer DDJ-1000 - controller.
1 x Pioneer HDJ-X10 S - headphones.
4 x Bose F1 - 812 Speakers.
4 x Bose F1 - Subwoofers.
4 x PIONEER DJ S-DJ80X - Speakers
1 x Optoma HZ40UST - Projector.
1 x Fast Fold 200 inch. - Projector screen
2 x Philips Led screen 52 inch.
1 x Samsung Led screen 46 inch.
1 x AMERICAN DJ FOG FURY JETT PRO - Fog Machine
6 x SUPERLED 818 IP - Bar light
3 x BEAMZ PS10W LED - Mirror bal Spot
2 x 7r Moving head
1 x 3w - 50k laser
1 x LIGHTSIDE BL-40 / LIGHTSIDE MOTOR BL-50 - Mirrorball
1 x DJ boot
1 x Truss System
2 x Manfrotto Wind-Up Stand

2 Likes

I am out of my mind with excitement having found this site! I have been loosing gig after gig with the Covid-19 outbreak and a lot of my fans have asked if I would be live streaming my sets. I’m really hoping to do just that!
IMG_2273
A little about me, I have a wild and varied background as a radio personality, actor, dancer, professional DJ and my heart is in entertainment! As a professional DJ, I’ve been spinning since the 80’s when I would show up to gigs with crates of vinyl and it wasn’t even retro! At events with thousands in attendance to birthday parties, weddings and performing at Seattle nightclubs, I specialize in dance music and videos through the decades. While I don’t consider myself famous in any way, I’ve opened for and performed with many famous people over the years. I won’t name-drop but I might post a few photos!

I’m looking for any advice that any DJ’s might have in the area of live streaming. An invite to stream on this site would make my year! This old dog needs some new tricks!

www.discovinnie.com
https://www.facebook.com/disco.vinnie

2 Likes

Greeting folks! Looking forward to taking part in this great platform, I’ve been jocking since 1984 starting out in pubs / weddings / private functions etc, eventually took the plunge into radio during the late 80’s and early 90’s. DJ’d aboard a ship, the MV St.Paul docked in Mariehamn on the Åland Archipelago Islands between Finland and Sweden on a station ‘Pirate 603’ !

st paul

I Worked tech op’ing on a Cable TV / Satellite Music TV Station and today still enjoy DJ’ing albeit not as active as I used to be in the scene.

Looking forward to launching a Retro Music Video / Radio type show going through the many fantastic genres of music across the decades with clips from historical moments throughout, hopefully taking you on an eclectic music journey spanning 6 decades! Most of all look forward to interacting with you guys!

1 Like

how would you define exclusive?

Not on / in:

• Weddings parties
  • Children’s parties
  • Neighborhood parties
  • Outdoor parties
  • Festivals
  • Commercial Discotheque for holidaymakers.
  • Masieve Discotheque
  • Neighborhood Discotheque
  • etc.

Where then?
I think this is the easiest explanation:
High class Nightclub in any form. (Clubs with a high entrance price or high drinks prices.)

okay dear colleagues, time to introduce myself properly :hugs:
name’s Hermine Serge and i am a transgender girl from Russia💃
yeah it may sound crazy, but in fact Russia’s a very queer country. My wife (we’re married so I don’t wanna change my “male” passport) and I play all sorts of noisy and crazy stuff in the electro band Crimson Butterfly, sort of a cult in the Russian underground, and we toured Netherlands, Germany, some other countries. We actively release stuff and I know that it is played here and there by deejays who like niche music. Like, on Spotify it is discovered in playlists called “weird and warpy techno”.
I also run my DJ act Crimson FM (inspired by cool Russian radio programmes of 90s and some cyberpunk and horror stuff) and it has quite a reputation in my hometown, Nizhniy Novgorod. We are residents of the most atmospheric local club, BLACK HOLE.
I actually wanted to start playing online for quite a long time - because there is FM in the name which obliges me to do so, and because I wanna find some more fans outside my local area💞
Been watching the community for a while and I like kind of local Euro party spirit here. Also been using the playlist converter a lot, so handy🙌
At last, I set up my streaming gears, soundcards etc and announced my show on the mainpage. And I like it here, should be fun!
I see ppl post their photos here, this is what i look like now:

don’t wanna post any promo links here, anyway everyone who are interested always find me and there’s also my announcement on the mainpage :woman_singer:

3 Likes

i go by kbnoiz… im a jungle/dnb dj who’s been in the bedroom studio (kitchen, tbh) for ever, but haven’t really played in public, more than an internet radio show broadcast… im just now confident enough to start playing out in public… ive got this! . i also paint and draw graffiti type art, and have done many pieces of art inspired by or because of jungle and DnB MUSIC…

4 Likes