This topic is for DJ invitation process.
Please do not post anything other than invitation suggestions
What and how to post
- Make sure the person in question has followed BOTH of the two simple requirements:
- they need to have a civilian user profile that does not have any DJ references or DJ names but instead filled out like a personal profile.
- the email they registered needs to be in our beta mailinglist. Please ask the person to forward you the welcome email from the list to make sure the email is correct. (If it’s not the same as in their profile, Slipmat system cannot match it. It must be correct.)
- Double-check that above requirements are met. If you recommend badly formed profiles, your privileges will be removed. This process is for making things easier, do not make them harder.
Understand that by recommending someone, You are responsible for helping out this DJ to get started on Slipmat. Do not recommend anyone if you’re not willing to help them. Also do not recommend anyone you haven’t personally vetted.
What to post
Just post the Slipmat username of the DJ you want to recommend to be invited in Slipmat with a short argument why they would be a good fit here.
What happens then
If the user profile is good and the email is good, they will get an invite really soon. You are then responsible for helping this new DJ to create their DJ profile and spin their first sets.
If the user profile has a DJ name or is otherwise malformed (wrong email in the list etc) the post will be deleted and you will be banned from recommending any more DJs.
- please do not add any comments or other posts here as this topic is followed by a machine