User object not yet registered in the database

Hi Backstage Support.

Can you fix up this error on my profile? Also, it’s not detecting that I’ve subscribed to the email list.

Thank you!

Please explain in detail what you are trying to do, at which URL and then post the exact error message and preferably a screenshot as well to help figuring out what’s going on.

Thanks @uninen

Just trying to fix up https://slipmat.io/invitation-status/

1 Like

i have the same problem, as well as my email apparently not being linked to the mailing list (but it is!) :frowning:

Hi everyone, I have the same problem,

• user object not yet registered in the database. Please wait. If this message does not disappear in two hours, report the problem on Backstage*
    Any news to fix it?

Have you fix the email problem? I have also this problem and I don’t know if it’s linked at the “object” problem

unfortunately not, I still have the same problem.

Thanx mate

yep thats what mine looks like too.

Just thinking, @uninen

If this tech hurdle is a bit much, then perhaps it might be easier to leave the invitation status page broken, and just grant me access to begin streaming, because that’s all I’m trying to do here.

Not a long term fix, but might suffice as a workaround for now.

Please do not ping me in these random messages @harvest316 - I’ve repeatedly posted about this here on Backstage. Just do not ping me, ever.

Anyways, everyone in this thread, please check your invitation status page. There was an issue with the bot being stuck with one profile and it seems to have found a bunch of new ones now that I restarted it.

If your status page looks good after this, head to the invitation channel of our community chat and someone will help you forward - thanks! :+1:

Thanks uninen. Was completely unaware that tagging you in a post would cause pinging annoyance for you. Perhaps this should be included in the onboarding tutorial, if it’s an issue. Or cant you just disable the pings in your notification options? Anyway, thanks for fixing things up. Catch you round.

No probs, mate, I’m just trying to nip the issue in the bud before we get all our 3k community members pinging a handful of volunteers in every message ending up in HUGE email bill plus a totally useless notifications :slight_smile:

And you’re right, it should be in the docs as well :+1:

2 Likes

just to update you, today in my profile everything seems to have been solved … there are no more error messages, I hope for you too

Yup sorted for me too. Down with stuck bots, I say! :crazy_face:

1 Like