Post photos from your gigs

I know that some of you gig in awesome places – I want to see where you have been playing! Post photos of your gigs :slight_smile:

Please upload the photos here instead of linking – links have a bad habit of rotting but all uploaded photos keep safe here.

1 Like

This was one of the coolest looking stages I’ve played at, Summerdance in Seinäjoki Finland. It was a two-day outdoor festival back in 2014 and I still have very warm memories of that weekend even though the weather was cold as hell :smiley:

6 Likes

Picture from 2016. I played music for 150 people at my friend’s birthday party. Evening started with chill beats and people were still sitting.

Picture of wedding party 2017.

3 Likes

2 Likes

This is from my first gig at club which happened 3.6.2017 at Club Onniteekki, Seinäjoki. I was so nervous before the gig and even though gear was a bit strange to me, I really enjoyed playing. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This one goes way back…late 80s! The control board at WFBE-FM, a 50,000 watt public radio station I worked at.

8 Likes

13494980_10205127704791086_8957960471845483967_n More 80s stuff. Playing a Gay/Lesbian Dance at a Unitarian Church. Back then we were all issued a neckerchief.

2 Likes

The dance club I worked at in the late 90s. The chains suspended the turntables and CD players so they wouldn’t skip when the floor bounced. In theory, anyway.

6 Likes

I took the lead at Private/Secret Club in Helsinki. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Helsinki Nosturi - Elmun Baari. Loads of great memories. 400+ tickets sold every year 2017-2019 and dance floor full. Sadly this place will be demolished and for next summer we have to find a new place…

4 Likes

Oh man! I’ve played in places that rig the gear in chains too to prevent skipping. Takes me back to the time when dual-cd players didn’t have buffer. Another classic is 1200’s mounted on top of those wide rubber flaps used on lorries to reduce feedback. You know you got bass in the club when a 1200 gives feedback. :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Gigged last year in a nice berlin bar and restaurant this place is for Vinyl DJs only and called Gordon and has also a Label called legotec records.

6 Likes

FB_IMG_1578110492216

First two pictures of me djing in madison back in 2004? 2005?

5 Likes

Radio4Ravers Episode: 55 - FOUNDERS Brewing Tap Takeover @ Peachtree Growler Inc.

This episode was a lot of fun to stream / record. Had a solid rolling turnout for the brewery & lots of local exposure in my community which is exactly what I wanted.

4 Likes

Sometimes it’s the pre-school valentines dance, doesn’t mean you can’t put your heart in it!
4 Likes

My Pioneer-mate and me back to back in a fitness club

Teaching a Robot to DJ with me B2B for a company event

In the YouTube channel of a famous Spanish DJ explaining the possible use of robots in DJ Entertainment as we use today DMX programming, fireworks… https://youtu.be/HnA8Vg6gE7s

Hope you like it.

Regards everyone!

1 Like

!

4 Likes

A couple pictures from back in 2011 in Florence, Italy when I first got started DJing. I’ve come quite a way, but damn this was a fun gig.

3 Likes

Few days before the worldwide lockdown! :loud_sound::notes::musical_note::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I did two gigs on march 14th (my last gigs) this was from the first, at a spot called mcgillycuddys in Milwaukee… Ive been a resident there for 10 years

3 Likes