Looks like I found a bug in the bot tutorial

Hey there! I’ve just made an account, the project seems quite interesting to me and been using playlist converter for a while. While playing with site functions, seems like I found a little bug in the tutorial bot:

Not a serious thing I guess. I triggered it when I followed the instruction to flag post and chose option Something Else. It looped the tutorial.

1 Like

here we go again

The tutorial continues, but if I flag the next bot’s reply as inappropriete. And not choose the Something Else text option. So, the tutorial works, but there is a little fallback in the logic…
BTW, looks to me like it deserves an invite?:laughing:

1 Like

Nice job. Way to get the request worked in too!

1 Like

Hi @Hermine_S_Crimson, thanks for your post. You should report issues in this forum software to Discourse community forum as this is a standalone software has has nothing to do with Slipmat itself :slight_smile:

Also, feel free to PM me if you still need an invite or any help with setting things up!

1 Like

Hey there! I’ve just made an account, the project seems quite interesting to me and been using playlist converter for a while. While playing with site functions, seems like I found a little bug in the tutorial bot:

It seems the bot’s still got some bugs, I had issues with the text messaging Tutorials too when I signed up yesterday. :100::thinking::man_shrugging:t5: