Introduce yourself

I’m DJ Jose. Just signed on today. Been spinning for quite a while now and I look forward to streaming some sets for you guys during this time of crisis. Please take a look at my sites…

2 Likes

Hey there. I DJ under the pseudonym ‘Knotice.’ I’m in San Diego, California. Been djing for about 25 years. Currently, I play as one of the resident DJs for Organized Grime and Fuego (local weekly and monthly). My normal gig is Drum and Bass or Jungle, but I play different things in the streaming realm depending on my mood. Looking forward to trying out Slipmat!

5 Likes

WELCOME!!! When I make it back to daygo, i’ll be sure to hit you up!

3 Likes

Hi yall,
So glad to see a streaming platform that mezns bussiness :grin:
I am a 43 year dj from belgium , used to spin in clubs and bars , but switched to mobile dj’ing ten year or so, never regretted it a bit .
I playbopen format mainly but my heaet lies with deep/tech house , so this is what i will be spinning here once i get invited😜 hope you like it
Grtz dj fons
Insta dj.fons

Hi everyone one. i’m Mr Fresh Oficial from FRESH FM LONDON.
we was on Chew Before here and moved here a while ago.
I’ve been a Dj for over 18 years now (Openformat) i am also a photographer and a Sia Security Guard.
some of you may know my friend SLY-T from FREH FM LONDON’s Show The Big Drive on fridays. i will be doing 4 weekly show on slipmat
Mondays - 2pm - 4pm - ukg - House - Dnb - Deep House - Funky House
Thursdays - 6pm - 8pm - Old Skool Rnb - Chart Bangers - Old Skool Vibez
Fridays - 2pm - 4pm - Afrobeats - Dancehall - Club Classics - Party Anthems
Sundays - 2pm-4pm - Chart Toppers - Rnb - Popular Tracks - Requests Welcome

i really hope some of you can pass by and say hi and enjoy a chat while listening to great music

1 Like

Hello all!
I´m on board now as well and i cant wait to play some shows on here and to get in contact with other music lovers, doesnt matter if listerner or artist!

Very short info about me: Started DJing 1993 and live-streaming for a large audience at the early 2000s on http://www.di.fm and i`m mostly playing “vinyl-only”.

The long version: https://slipmat.io/ciacomixofficial/

Really happy to be here and i already saw some known faces :slight_smile:

Mixcloud: https://mixcloud.com/ciacomix303
Facebook: https://www,facebook.com/ciacomix

1 Like

Hi guys… Travis Monsod from Manila, Philippines here… Hows everyone doing? Excited to share some music with you guys. You can check out my mixes here…

I also have a Facebook DJ page…

Hope everyone is doing safe during these times…

Cheers

2 Likes

What’s up Slipmat community? I’m Selecta J-Cut (J-Cut Selecta, same way). I’m still working out some issues with OBS, but will be running a test set, soon. Looking forward to spinning with all of you, very cool platform, glad to be here. Peace.

2 Likes

if you need any help sorting obs feel free to message me on my facebook

1 Like

Thanks, I got it figured out, but I appreciate the offer.

1 Like

Spinning in about an hour if anyone is tuned in https://slipmat.io/jcutselecta/duburbia-podcast-test-2/

3 Likes

Hello everyone. Thank you for the invite. I’m very excited about Slipmat and the community of dj’s. Have been djing since 1985 and enjoy various genres but specifically spin House music. Located in Chicago where house started. Am looking forward to sharing the sound . Again, thank you. This is great.

2 Likes

Hello @uninen we were followers since mixify :love_you_gesture: :muscle:

1 Like

Hello Slipmatians!
My name is Andrea, 37 yrs old, italian cooking passionate, graduated in media communications and, of course, a Techno music lover since I was a teenager.
First like a clubber, than like a Dj, I lived in the dark many years of my life, partying and djing with many friends in many many occasions. Everybody says I really am a passionate, cause my setup was growing years after years and I never stop searching, testing and exploring new stuff to perform and of course good quality Techno Music!
I also love listening to Reggae roots music, dub chords or some old school hip hop, just to relaxing and chillin while not on the decks…
Hope to spend some of my time with you, and receive some positive feedbacks on how I play and maybe contributing and promoting to this new platform versus the ordinary ones.
Hope to see you soon on the Slipmat Dancefloors!
Peace :v:

2 Likes

Hi, UK DJ for far to long, looking to get online. Love vinyl and classic funk and soul. Groove. Hoping I can find a home here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Guys,

I am another one in their mid 50’s from the UK, I had a short spell at playing house in a club in the 80’s. I’ve recently got back into the game after a friend asked me to attend a bring your own vinyl night. So, having still got a load of records (that I hadn’t looked at in years) I dug a few out. Wow, those wonderful memories. Next thing, as I had got rid of my original decks years ago, I bought myself a pair of STR8-150’s, a mixer and I was set up.

Re-learning, and learning new stuff. It’s great to be back where I should’ve concentrated. I got sidetracked when I was younger into work that made money.

Had a go at broadcasting on facebook, and even with the mutes, it gave me a taste. Next thing, here I am.

3 Likes

Daygo in the house!!! That’s where I started DJing as well!!! Welcome to Slipmat!

4 Likes

Hi everyone. I am a Trance DJ and also a “trying to be” Producer from Singapore. Trance is the only and one that I will play during my DJ sets. Please checkout some of my sets on soundcloud.com/alan_soh
Please also feel free to drop me any questions on alansoh.rmx@gmail.com

Thanks…

3 Likes

Hey gang,

New to Slipmat, but have been streaming on and off for the past 15 years from icecast/shoutcast streams now onto Twitch/Facebook/Youtube. I play a wide range of stuff from house, tech house, downbeats and edits to disco. Looking forward to checkout out Slipmat, what it has to offer for streaming capabilities versus other platforms, and hopefully finding something that is licensed and not subject to take downs and scrutiny of the music industry.

You can find me at the following spots on the interwebs:
twitter.com/m_aurelius
instagram.com/mcabby

Cheers!

3 Likes

hey guys. Brand new here but been DJing 20plus years.
Based near London UK, playing soukful, funky, disco and deep house music.
Influences are Joey Negro, Todd Terry, Kerry Chandler, Eric Morillo, Grant Nelson, David Penn…

Formerly had my own weekly radio show online and played various clubs including Ministry Of Sound in London.

After a few years break I’ve returned to DJ’ng and a nea found passion for the music. Look forward to interacting with you

3 Likes