Introduce yourself

Hello all, old schooler here, started mid 80s on my dads belt drive technics, got my first 1210 in 1988 then another one a year later with a Gemini mixer… still DJing to this day, I do 2 radio shows every week (Hip Hop) and another show sparodically when I can featuring music I listen to when not listening to Hip Hop.

You can catch me on Disco Scratch Radio on Thursday nights 9pm-11pm at www.discoscratch.co.uk/radio and on Plastic Attack at www.theplasticattack.com on Fridays 9PM-10PM.

Twitter @waxer , instagram @waxeruk facebook @chopshitup

Hoping to get set up on here for live video streaming!

Speak soon, peace!

1 Like

I’m Ashe, aka LED (Love Express Dance) from Colorado. I am still a fairly novice DJ. I produce Happy Hardcore, Hands Up, and Trance. I am super excited to jump into this community!

1 Like

Hi names GAZZ, aside from being pationate about my radio station oldskool.uk i am a Digital developer by profession, passionate raver, music lover and Chelsea fan oh and I dabble in a bit of DJ’n but DO NOT claim to be a professional or expert at it, digital technologies are my thangggg. excited to bring broadcasts from my station onto the slipmat platform.

3 Likes

Hello All!
I’m Federico from Italy. Djing just for hobby i work in testing R&D electric stuff laboratory , 37 years old with wife, daughter and two twins kids. I love to spinn electronic music usually weekly, I can’t stay on a specific genre during my set probably because I’m still finding myself . I started streaming on Mixlr, chew.tv, Bandlab than some Cue.fm and Facebook… I hope soon here.

Feel free to take a look/listen at my telegram

https://t.me/RitmoAssolutoByDrCocco/104

2 Likes

welcome onboard Gazz, let me know once your invitation page is green and i can work through the mentor part with you…

1 Like

Hey there, I’m Silvio aka DJ sLiDE from Germany.
I found this site on an advertise and want to try it, because sites like youtube, facebook and co killed a lot of streams of me because of copyright.

I did some shows in the past in small clubs, released some tracks (mostly handsup/harddance) and want to stream now more in future.

you can found me here:

https://www.instagram.com/slidedeejay/

1 Like

Hi I just started DJing in May 2020, I use Elusivewater (for now, might re-brand if I decide to start producing) and i’m from the DMV (DC/Maryland/Virginia) area!

Currently DJing Trap/Dubstep/House/Hardcore/Hardstyle.

1 Like

Hey y’all, I’m new to the Slipmat community! I’m David, and I’ve been mixing in the Washington DC, USA region as Deep Freqs since 2011. I started out playing dubstep (Americanized) and trap, but over time I’ve transitioned to deep house, vocal house, and psy-trance. I spent a number of years as a basement DJ and learning from the sidelines, but 2020 granted me a sick opportunity in joining a promo company called Rhythmfire Sessions, based out of Charlottesville, Virginia. We’re getting some great positive attention for our recent endeavors, which include a 36 hour continuous livestream, and next Saturday, Mar. 13, we have an all female lineup scheduled to stream from 12pm to 9pm US Eastern Time. Looking forward to being a part of this group and getting to be a part of this new service!

Facebook
Instagram
Mixcloud

Rhythmfire Sessions Facebook
Rhythmfire Sessions Instagram
Rhythmfire Sessions Mixcloud

1 Like

I’m one of the recent new DJs in here, how is everyone finding it so far… I was hoping to do a live stream tonight (my first on this platform) but I was waiting to buy a new computer which I just got this week so I have had no activity in a month, I think my DJ profile got deleted! Anyone had this. Thanks all

1 Like

Hi Slipmat Backstage.
David (real name), Yum (mixname). Playiing mostly Deep-House, House, After-party music style too. Was started on MKII early 90, got a nice collection of an average of 4500 vinyls… (not easy when you move to a new house/flat ^^)
Living in Europe / Luxembourg but mixing in France and Belgium too.
Now mixing in digital (6000 digital tracks are less heavy than 4500 vinyls…)
I’ve already MixCloud account. The new rules of Youtube and Twitch bring me there.

So let make the turnables alive !!!

Hello everyone and congratulation to you or/and the team who made this possible. My name is Codrin and I am a big fan of music, been a dancing maniac my entire life! I am honoured to become part of this smart creative community. Thank you.

Hello you gang of awesome people! Name’s Patrick aka Mind Seed. I guess @PrivateSean and I are the old dudes in the house. Turning 51 this year but no end in sight. I play a variety of genres from downtempo dub and psy, deep/progressive house, psytrance, progressive breaks, melodic techno, deep tech… just about anything that I get the vibe from.

Music is in my DNA. It’s been a part of me as long as my memory has. It offers a way to truly express feeling, interpretation, mood, a story - its the universal language we all speak and understand together. It seems there are many of us who simply want what we deserve and know still exists. If I can help in some way - let me know. I believe that a music community should be cooperative and supportive of each other while also progressing in your own ambitions, goals, and dreams. It all works out for the betterment of all this way. I’m stoked to be joining what’s taking place here.

Hi, I’m DJ PVMA, I spin dance, rap, trap and metal. You can learn more about me and see all of my links at https://puma.im.

Hello!

I’m DJ Beyond Earth aka Jay Decorum, a Southern California native now representing Wichita, Kansas. I’m a working DJ and Producer, representing SSU Recordings and sister labels, and have been streaming for over 5 years. My focus with streaming is shifting and I no longer like the twitch landscape, but I have a large fan base there of about 5K Followers. I’m seeking something new.

If a fellow DJ on here would be so kind as to drop me an invite, it would be greatly appreciated <3

I stream live DJ sets from my own home studio as well as live broadcasts from IRL shows. I believe I’d bring something unique to the platform and draw some new listeners from my fanbase.

My Linktree

I am DJ Da BomB ( i know there are several but I would be best known from VDJRadio ), I have been DJing since 1997 and held a residence spot in Charlotte, NC for several years around 2001 and have been an online Radio DJ Spinning all genre’s of House since 2005, I am new here and look forward to diving in deep and learning the ropes here and in hopes of leveling up my experience here in the community so it will match the level of experience I feel I have as a DJ, Beauty is in the eye of the beholders is my mato :smile: I welcome any tips on how to be more involved here and I am really shy ( I know right, ??? ) but I am very warm and down to earth

I am King Jordan DJ and radio presenter. Just cam across this site, so looking forward to learning and contributing to the community

Greetings everyone, my name is Louisa, aka Deity also DJ Deity from Vancouver BC Canada.
I’ve been streaming online off and on since 2018 and love it!
I got my start on a SAMs in RLC/Utherverse doing gigs in clubs in game.
Health took me out a few times but I really loved being on mic and interacting with the club goers/partiers so here I am starting up again.
Little outta practice but still have the go getter attitude so here we go!
I am a single mum and cohabitate with a young adult and black cat ASHtray (ash) 1 yr old and a bit of a scoundrel.
My Music varies from club to club but tend to be Party, Country, Rock mostly unless doing a wedding then its all the above and alot of mush lol
My time zone is Canada Pacific I’m usually on about 9am to 12 midnight lol
Looking forward to learning and having fun ty all hugs
Deity
RLC Gig location

NYC Based producer/DJ/Lighting Designer/projection Mapper/VJ/Motion Graphics artist. I found this site because I was googling best services to stream live DJ sets.
This place looks promising so I’m looking forward to getting set up and streaming some beats.

https://keyfurproductions.com/