First Steps at Backstage

Ok let’s start diving into Backstage! For me one of the most important thing to know are pretty technical…

2 Likes

Ok. Let’s see what this baby can do!

2 Likes

All aboard the good ship Slipmat!

2 Likes

I’m just gonna echo the comments that came before me. Pure luck I found you. Maybe were Star crossed coz right away the feeling I get is “I’m just glad to be here!” It seems like a great idea, a positive community and yeah it might be a bummer I can’t join and play but you have this awesome sorta vetting process that you’re gonna get some good active people. Idk. In my opinion as long as you are smart about things and keep focused on the goals you’ve set this platform has only one direction to go and that’s up up and way up. I will admit your bot was kinda bugging me to interact just a tad more aggressive than I’m used to. I can be a ham on stage and seem totally out going but for the most part I open up a little slower than this. You’re kinda giving a crash course on what you want and how to do things and you do it quite well. I’m pretty familiar with all your bot taught and the common elements I’ve seen so far but it was all explained in a way that a novice could take to it easily. Enough digital verbal vomiting. Kudos and big ups!

2 Likes

Greetings. Found out about Slipmat from a friend and fellow Twitch streamer. I currently run a weekly stream for dark eclectic music - starting with goth and goth-adjacent and gravitating outward to musical acts in other genres that have like-minded subject and aesthetic. I hope to get sponsored to join the streaming community here soon!

• Sark

I’m looking forward to learning and being involved here :headphones: :speaking_head: :star2: :rocket:

1 Like