Announcement: Slipmat Pro Streamer Subscriptions

Yes this will get sorted with @uninen’s next release i’m sure.

Meanwhile you simply plug a youtube URL into a test event, fire it all the way up to live (make sure it’s a test event) and then you can “sponsor” yourself and pay for pro and/or superstar.

1 Like

how you get a youtube url

Looks like you got some help over on Discord.
Regarding tipping, that has to be enabled on a case by case bases and requires reaching out to @uninen as per the documentation in the FAQ for enabling tipping.

Definitely give all the documentation a read my friend.

Issue sorted now, managed to do via ‘self sponsor’ method, thanks for all replies

Hey,

I got a question.
Some generous listener supported me with a “Rockstar” Subscription. I still can’t belive it, I am very happy about that!

Thanks to Rockstartar Siubscription I got “Automatic audio recordings of all sets (capped at 4h)”. How can I access these? My Serato messed with the recording of my last set so it would be nice to use this feature to rehearse my set.

Search function in backstage didn’t gave me the information or I was to stupid to find them. :scream:

Thank you and Cheers!

This is something that is still in development but should be available to all subscribers in next few days.

Unfortunately we still rotate all the recordings so I’m afraid your past recordings are lost.

Sad but not bad. Thanks for the reply!

good morning I have a question yesterday I used the trial streaming key had no problem broadcasting but today i purchase the pro Subscription: Pro

Renews: May 1 2020 (cancel)
but i tried to broadcast later and I could not broadcast no video nothing. it is any problem with my subscription?
thank you

Came into my mind that did you certainly check your streaming addresses?, changed those from trial to pro?

thanks I do not how to do that

Go take a look at your streaming keys under DJ Admin now - should reflect new keys after the upgrade and you’ll need to use those.